[Dxspider-support] CVS update

Henk j.h.devries at wxs.nl
Sat Dec 17 16:42:44 GMT 2005

After > 270 days of contiuous operation I decided to update.

I am using a Windows 2000 / Perl environment.
All Windows and Explorer servicepacks and updates were installed.

When I try to install WinCvs1.20 I get the message that the following (windows) files need updating :
comctl32.dll
comdlg32.dll

When I look at their properties I can see that they are still from 2002, so no update has had an influence on them.
I see two ways out : use of a previous WinCvs version (anyone has a copy??)
or installing new dll's, but I have not been able to locate them. (anyone can send me a recent W2000 version??)

Thanks for helping me out.

73 Henk