[Dxspider-support] CVS update

Henk j.h.devries at wxs.nl
Sun Dec 18 11:04:01 GMT 2005

Thanks to Charlie, K1XX/4, who provided me with a working version of
WinCvs1.20.
I just ignored the errormessage (still dll errors) and proceeded with the
installation.

This worked out fine and I was able to perform a CVS update without any
problems and created a new sys.pl.

However, now new difficulties do arise.
When I start-up I see the following

c:\spider\perl>cluster.pl
"EINPROGRESS" is not exported by the Errno module at /spider/perl/Msg.pm
line 56

"EWOULDBLOCK" is not exported by the Errno module at /spider/perl/Msg.pm
line 56

Can't locate Thingy/Hello.pm in @INC <@INC contains: /spider/local
/spider/perl
C:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib .) at /spider/perl/AMsg.pm line 22.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /spider/perl/AMsg.pm line 22.
Compilation failed in require at C:\spider\perl\cluster.pl line 104.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:\spider\perl\cluster.pl line 104.

The Thingy file is present, but I can not find the hello.pm, just as the
message says.

My last update was over 10 months ago, but I would expect that CVS would
take care of that and the lapse in time is not the reason for the errors.
Or is it better to start all over again (hope not :-))  )

73 Henk