[Dxspider-support] web cluster to remote web server

Radioman radioman at frpd.org
Sun Dec 18 16:32:05 GMT 2005

Next time ill be awake before trying to read..
id like to know also, i have it running on the same web server like the
directions says,
but i  never tryed get it to work on another drive or computer, im
guessing if you added the script in
the web computer like the directions says with and spider files it
needs, the domain name and router will do all
the other work like routing..
can you cluster be accessed from the internet? via telnet?

Tony