[Dxspider-support] again CVS update

Fulvio HB9DHG hb9dhg at ticino.com
Tue Feb 1 21:43:12 GMT 2005

Hello,
I try to fix the who.pl issue as mentioned by Dirk.
I receive this error:

$ cvs -z3 update -d
cvs [update aborted]: connect to
cvs.DXSpider.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.209):2401 failed: Connection timed
out

I've checked all the firewall rules. Seems to be OK (all opened with
/iptables stop on my linux Mandrake 9.x).
Does anyone have the same problem?

Best 73 de HB9DHG
Fulvio Galli
http://www.hb9dhg.ch