[Dxspider-support] Old mail is circulating

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Feb 5 18:21:21 GMT 2005

There is a lot of old mail (> one month old) circulating. This has stung
into fixing a *very* old bug which meant that old mail was only ever,
automatically, removed on restarting.

I have also put in a check for mail that is dated earlier than the
automatic "expunge" date, so that that does not even get stored (like
duplicate messages).

Please upgrade from CVS when that comes back.

It appears that I may have to supply an alternative CVS repository soon
unless SF get their act together. It seems that they are down rather a
lot lately.