[Dxspider-support] Webinterface ...solved

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Feb 6 09:47:28 GMT 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-06 at 10:22 +0100, Lars.Boman at logistikpartner.se wrote:

> Hello !
> The problem was that my Linux point to an old java. I have had this problem
> before
> but in that case i point directly to the new java.  Is there any commands
> to change the PATH ( LD_.....????) for everything ?

If you are using redhat, mandrake, suse you should have
an /etc/profile.d directory. If you have one of those you should also
have a java.sh (and java.csh) in there. They contain the environment
variables that point to the correct java.

Normally these are updated with newer rpms, but sometimes (if people
have been fiddling or dates have been wildly out) it leaves
behind .rpmold or .rpmnew versions. These may have old data in them.