[Dxspider-support] telnet drops

Carl ww1r at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 7 03:49:37 GMT 2005

Hello, I had the same promblem one time . In the connect script I used the call ww1r to connect with. The call of the node was ww1r-9. So what ever the call of the node is have your forward partner set/dxspider  to your node call and use the same call as your node in the connect script. Hope this helps.  WW1R 73