[Dxspider-support] Moving node question.

radioman radioman at semarg.ath.cx
Wed Feb 9 13:19:28 GMT 2005

Jose..
In windows

i moved it just by copying the whole spider DIR over a network to another computer
i had PERL installed on the new computer, and it worked

i copyed it back after upgrading to WIN2K

BTW, i burned a CD with a Spider DIR for a backup when i knew the computer
was having trouble, that worked also but all the files were read-only when i copied
them, but that was no problem to fix.

Tony
N1LDY