Ang. Re: [Dxspider-support] An explanation (Dirk any hint ?)

Lars.Boman at logistikpartner.se Lars.Boman at logistikpartner.se
Fri Feb 11 10:29:21 GMT 2005

Hello !

I try again.... I see the spoot from my linkpartner in the debug log
(set/debug ( all five)). My link partner comes in via telnet
(sm6hoc.dyndns.org 7300)  but nothing goes passthrow via "Spiders hart". If
there is some users on the other side (radio) they got nothing. When I log
in ((spider/src) ./client sm6hoc I can se a lot of dx testspot I have done
localy but nothing from my linkpartner. If there is, let says 3 users on
the radioside and one of them send dx ...... then the other two got the
spot . If there is two or more on the telnetside the same thing happent
here..... Is there somthing wrong with
"Spiders hart" or isthere somthing with the ax25 or........?

Any hints....................

Regards
Lars

             Lars.Boman at logist
             ikpartner.se
             Sänt av:                                                 Till
             dxspider-support-          The DXSpider Support list
             bounces at dxcluster          <dxspider-support at dxcluster.org>
             .org                                                    Kopia

                                                                    Ärende
                                        explanation (Dirk any hint ?)

              Sänd svar till
               The DXSpider
               Support list
             <dxspider-support
              @dxcluster.org>

Hello all of you !

1. The time differ 4 sec from gmt

2.. My  linkpartner is  : set/sm7gvf-6

3.  My connect scrip t o my link partner is ok. I see it in the loggs.

4. In  DXVars.pm I have $mycall = 'SM6HOC-6'

Do you think there is problem with ax25...?

 Regards
Lars