[Dxspider-support] CVS

Peter Chamalian w1rm at arrl.net
Wed Feb 23 11:25:02 GMT 2005

My node crashed yesterday so after rebooting the computer, I decided to get
the latest CVS update.  What I got resulted in an error code 1 but worse,
the node won't restart.  The dos window flashes too quickly to see what the
error is, but the code seems to get far enough to show the first and second
line of the start but that's it.

I read about the who.pl file which I renamed to oldwho.pl and cvs updated it
but as of this morning I'm still getting a code 1 on the cvs and a node that
won't start.

I've looked in the various log files and find nothing -- suggestions greatly
appreciated!

Pete, W1RM