[Dxspider-support] About command: show/qrz

Angel M. Claus ea7wa at ea7urc.org
Thu Jan 6 11:15:31 GMT 2005

Hello Dirk

Could it be possible to have the " sh/qrz " command, temporarily
dissabled by sysops with a node's command ?, for example:

set/showqrz 0    (dissabled)
set/showqrz 1    (enabled)

I have had an user who have asked for about 500 callsigns in just
2 or 3 days and I consider it is really an abuse.

It would be, in my opinion, a nice thing having that command under
sysop's control if it's being abused.

Maybe there is a variable for that, not the one in the script itself
which allow the use of the command or not, but a variable while the
program is running and make it on the fly.

73 de Angel - EA7WA.