[Dxspider-support] Setting up DXspider

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jan 10 18:18:57 GMT 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 12:40 -0500, k1xx at cfl.rr.com wrote:
> Dirk:
> That little pound sign at the beginning of the line has been a problem for a number of other people.  Suggest you delete it in the next release.

Ummmm....

Can do. But that would automatically bring up all interfaces on port
7300. Which may or may not be a good thing. If one wants to change the
port one would then have to remember to copy the file into local etc.

I did it like that originally because of the various client programs,
but since they are now hardly used (or at least only used for RF
connections), maybe it is time to change the default?

I could call it Listeners.pm.issue and thereby force a copy?

Dunno.

I will accept guidance here.