[Dxspider-support] Profile updates

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Wed Jan 12 00:05:35 GMT 2005

Wondering how one can have profile updates entered into dxspider.
I have come over from running CLX and in that software there was a feature
that allowed users to enter 'update/profile' which allowed them then to
'modify/create their login script'.

They would enter things such as:
 'sh/wwv/5
 'sh/dx/5
 'sh/u
 /exit

...and the next time they came unto the cluster all this info was
automagically brought up for them.  No need to start typing that stuff in
when a login script did it for you.

So, my question is - can we do that in DXSpider, and if so how.  And where
is that in the documentation??

 ---
The mosquito is the state bird of New Jersey.
                -- Andy Warhol

Ted Gervais
Coldbrook Nova Scotia
Canada B4R1A7