[Dxspider-support] Prompts

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 12 05:34:15 GMT 2005

Hi Dirk

This is what AR Cluster prompts look like:

VE7AAA de VE7CC    12-Jan 0527Z  arc >

This is an example of what I would like the Dx Spider prompt to be:

VE7AAA de VE7CC-1 12-Jan-2005 0525Z  spider >

I cannot see how to do this.
If it is not possible, is there a command to ask the node its callsign?

The problem is that some node calls are different than what is listed
for their ip address.  If I set the prompt to simply " spider >" I
cannot see their callsign.

Lee VE7CC