[Dxspider-support] CVS

Klaus Heintzenberg dj6rx at t-online.de
Wed Jan 12 21:45:22 GMT 2005

Hi!

When I do cvs -z3 update -d  I get some error messages.
How can I fix that?
If the files startup.issue and user_default.issue are deleted
they reappear after cvs and I get the same errors.
Must I really move away (delete) .cvsignore in /spider/scripts?

How about the last line  [update aborted]? Is that reason to be concerned?

73, Klaus

.
.
.
cvs update: Updating perl/Log
cvs update: Updating perl/QXProt
cvs update: Updating perl/Route
cvs update: Updating perl/Thingy
cvs update: Updating qt
cvs update: Updating qt/console
cvs update: Updating scripts
cvs update: move away scripts/.cvsignore; it is in the way
C scripts/.cvsignore
cvs update: move away scripts/startup.issue; it is in the way
C scripts/startup.issue
cvs update: move away scripts/user_default.issue; it is in the way
C scripts/user_default.issue
cvs update: Updating sgml
cvs update: Updating spider-web
cvs update: Updating src
cvs update: Updating techdoc
cvs update: Updating txt
cvs [update aborted]: connect to cvs.DXSpider.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.209):2401 failed: Connection timed out
sysop at db0spc-7:~/spider>

mailto   : dj6rx at web.de
Phone    : 06135-950839
CellPhone: +4916099301317