[Dxspider-support] CVS cont'd

Klaus Heintzenberg dj6rx at t-online.de
Wed Jan 12 22:26:39 GMT 2005

Dirk, thanks for the answer.

I removed  ~/spider/scripts/.cvsignore,  startup.issue and
user_default.issue.

Then did  cvs -z3 update -d   again

Here is what happened. The previous error messages disappeared.
Now it says U scripts/.cvsignore etc etc

However it takes 2..3 minutes until the prompt reappears after  the line
cvs update: Updating txt

Also the [update aborted] is still shown. Still wonder if it got updated
or not. I do not dare to shutdown  now...

73, Klaus

cvs update: Updating perl
M perl/cluster.pl
cvs update: Updating perl/Log
cvs update: Updating perl/QXProt
cvs update: Updating perl/Route
cvs update: Updating perl/Thingy
cvs update: Updating qt
cvs update: Updating qt/console
cvs update: Updating scripts
U scripts/.cvsignore
U scripts/startup.issue
U scripts/user_default.issue
cvs update: Updating sgml
cvs update: Updating spider-web
cvs update: Updating src
cvs update: Updating techdoc
cvs update: Updating txt
cvs [update aborted]: connect to cvs.DXSpider.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.209):2401 failed: Connection timed out
sysop at db0spc-7:~/spider>

mailto   : dj6rx at web.de
Phone    : 06135-950839
CellPhone: +4916099301317