[Dxspider-support] Wishlist

Klaus Heintzenberg dj6rx at t-online.de
Thu Jan 13 05:47:53 GMT 2005

Hi Dirk,
if you keep going with new features here are some wishes.

Wishlist
========

COSMETIQUE
Add Title Line similar to how it is done with the WHO-listing
dir/3

Msg.Nr   Size      To     From   Date  Time  Subject
5065   2195      ALL   GB7DJK 26-Dec 1226Z SIDC Ursigram 26Dec04
5069   1295      ALL    DL9CU 26-Dec 1827Z Earthquake hits India
5071  18730     OPDX    KB8NW 26-Dec 2331Z Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin No. 691
DG9FE de DB0SPC-7 27-Dec-2004 0943Z >

SET/LANGUAGE
When sysop sets the language for some user it, also changes the sysop's
language setting.
Sysop is on language=en and does
Spoof dg9fe set/lang de
BOTH language setting for dg9fe and the sysop is altered to 'de'
simultaneously.

PREFIX-FILE
Add feature which allows the sysop to easily make changes and additions to
the prefix file

DX-SPOTS FILTERING
Add SPAM/JUNK-Filter to block selfannouncers and restrict DX spots to REAL
callsigns. IDIOT or IDI0T, QRZ, CHAOS or CHA0S, BING0,UPUP etc etc are no
callsigns. It takes much time to collect all these great spots and add them
to baddx.
SPAM-Filter to get rid of selfannouncement, either user controlled setting
or a node_default filter. Maybe depending on the frequency used by the
selfspotter.
(dk8pj 11/2004)

MAIL-MESSAGES
Some means to reject multiple copies of the same mail-message. Perhaps
there is some feature and I do not know. We sometimes have 3 copies of the
same dx-bulletin.

DELETE/KILL
User asked to have a delete command which automatically takes last read
message number for the delete process.

Read 4711  then just enter
Del        to delete 4711 without explicitely adding 4711
(dl9zo 12/2004

73, Klaus

mailto   : dj6rx at web.de
Phone    : 06135-950839