[Dxspider-support] CVS update

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Fri Jan 14 12:52:02 GMT 2005

I just asked the question of how to determine or find out what version I
was now running. Something like typing in 'perl -v'.
Well I just logged into dxspider and my answer was right there on the top
of the screen.

Sorry for the question. But I wonder if (without logging in), if there is
a way to type something in like the 'perl' thingy, and get back a version
number?