[Dxspider-support] Info please

Robert Chalmas rchalmas at users.ch
Sat Jan 15 23:34:40 GMT 2005

> Can same user of DXSpider can explain to me this command, need this,
> i'll want to send every hour an announcement like this IZ6FZS DX Speider
> Telnet at telnet://iz6fzs.dyndns.org:9000

Please don't do that !

This would be just cluster pollution.

Just imagine the mess if the sysops of the hundreds of cluster
nodes in the world would do the same every hour !!!

Lists of nodes are available and there is no reason sending
more then a (very) few times this kind of information with
the ANN command...

Greetings,                      Robert - HB9BZA

--
Robert CHALMAS, PO Box 1225, CH-1227 Carouge/GE, SWITZERLAND
    email:        rchalmas at users.ch    AX-25: HB9BZA @ HB9IAP