[Dxspider-support] Info please

Anders Tuvenius sm6uuz at telia.com
Sun Jan 16 09:10:36 GMT 2005

Hi Mirko!

If you have a node system, you may setup the node to send an beacon text
about your telnet connection. This is for the radiousers.

If you want to announce to the radioamateurs on the Internet, make an
little homesite, with information about the telnet connection.

This is only a tips from me.
Good luck!

73 de Anders - sm6uuz