[Dxspider-support] sue-7 running agn

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 10:04:49 GMT 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-17 at 10:54 +0100, DG8LAV wrote:
> Hi!
>
> thanks for the fast help. DB0SUE-7 is back on air. I had some
> trouble with different versions and got the latest tarball.
> After a reinstall of the perl directory, everything works well.

That is the other way of doing it. If you reinstall from CVSlastest.tgz
then DON'T replace the DXCommandmode.pm with the one attached to the
message I sent earlier.

You should only do this if you upgrade to the lastest CVS and you get
the specific error:-

syntax error at /spider/perl/DXCommandmode.pm line 961, near "}("
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./cluster.pl line 67.

Sorry to bang on about this but it is important to do the substitution
only if you have a CVS updated installation.

Installations that use CVSlatest.tgz are NOT affected.

Dirk G1TLH