[Dxspider-support] Set/logininfo

Stephen J Carroll scarroll at mchsi.com
Mon Jan 24 22:57:01 GMT 2005

Lee,

I'm using MSWin32 58.326 (see embedded comments):

> On my node SH/STARTUP returns nothing except a prompt.

Isn't that the whole idea? It's supposed to show how your current PROMPT is
set.

> I would like STAT/USER to return to me in its list of items one like:
>
> " Req Logins  : Yes"
>
> if set/logininfo has been set.

That's what it does on my node. Actually it says:

Login info req: Yes

>> >unset/logininfo Inform when a station logs out locally
>> >
>> >I think something is not quite right here.

You're correct, it should read:

set/logininfo  --- inform when a node/user logs in or out on the local node

I saw you login at W4QB last night. Try those commands on my node to verify.

Have a nice night & stay warm !!!

73, Steve - K2SC