[Dxspider-support] Set/logininfo

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 09:42:31 GMT 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 14:22 -0800, Lee Sawkins wrote:
> Is there a way for a user to ask a Spider node if set/logininfo is set?
>

> Also, from the manual:
>
> 11.249 unset/logininfo (0)
> unset/logininfo Inform when a station logs out locally
>
> I think something is not quite right here.

Very likely!

However, in answer to your question: yes there is.

The trouble with it was that you had to be a sysop to see it (for some
reason probably similar to brain failure, or maybe "careless driving of
a keyboard").

Anyway, as of the latest version in CVS (and be warned it may be
slightly unstable on AGW [I have no way of testing it at the moment]),
you can do a 'stat/user' command and you will get a list of

<key words>: <value>

pairs, one key of which will be "Login Info Req?".