[Dxspider-support] Login with Sysop ?

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Tue Jan 25 23:25:37 GMT 2005

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 11:53:48PM +0100, Lars.Boman at logistikpartner.se wrote:
> <FONT face="Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"
> size=2><DIV>Hello everybody !</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>1.5 hour and
> then it was running from scratch....but how can I log as sysop
> ?</DIV><DIV>I try to set/node but nil. I have done the instalation
> exactly what the "website
> </DIV><DIV>said".</DIV><DIV><BR><DIV>Regards<BR>Lars
> (SM6HOC)</DIV></DIV></FONT>

Please don't post to the list in HTML!

Log in on the same machine running spider as the user defined by
$myalias in local/DXVars.pm.

If you log in as that user (or another user having sysop privileges)
remotely, you need to have set a password and issue the "sysop" command.
See "help sysop".

73,
Bob, N7XY