Fw: [Dxspider-support] qrz.com access solved!!

CARL VESTAL ww1r at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 29 01:15:33 GMT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: CARL VESTAL
To: The DXSpider Support list
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Dxspider-support] qrz.com access solved!!

Hello, This is ww1r Carl. I got the qrz working like this. Put your loginname for qrz and than the password in the file qrz.pm. Than go to the bottom of the file qrz.pm and delete all the http addresses you don't those leave the 1.  Put the file in the local directory.  Than restart the cluster it will read the file.There maybe one more line in the file that needs deleting. Hope this helps  ww1r Carl 73

telnet dxc.ww1r.com 7300
http://dxc.ww1r.com/scripts/spider.cgi
ax25 145.010  ww1r-9