[Dxspider-support] Error starting DXSpider after CVS

Jose M. Valdes R (Joe) YV5LIX yv5lix at yv5lix.org.ve
Mon Jan 31 00:23:52 GMT 2005

Hello all,

To night after running CVS I'm encountering an error that does not allow
cluster to be started, the error is the following:

C:\spider\perl>perl cluster.pl
"EINPROGRESS" is not exported by the Errno module at /spider/perl/Msg.pm
line 56

"EWOULDBLOCK" is not exported by the Errno module at /spider/perl/Msg.pm
line 56

Can't locate Thingy/Hello.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /spider/local
/spider/perl
C:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib .) at /spider/perl/AMsg.pm line 22.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /spider/perl/AMsg.pm line 22.
Compilation failed in require at cluster.pl line 104.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at cluster.pl line 104.

C:\spider\perl>

Any idea why I'm getting this new error?

Thanks for any help.

Have a nice evening.

73/DX Jose M. Valdes R. (Joe) YV5LIX
eQSL.cc Advisory Board Member