[Dxspider-support] my first CVS upgrade

Fulvio HB9DHG hb9dhg at ticino.com
Mon Jan 31 21:30:29 GMT 2005

Hello,
try to upgrade my DX-Spider under Linux 9.2 (hot-backup system)
I've upgraded the system and now it run V1.51 build 59.33
but when I run the command (w) I receive this error:

Global symbol "$Id" requires explicit package name at (eval 38) line 1.
Final $ should be \$ or $name at (eval 38) line 2, within string
syntax error at (eval 38) line 9, near "<"
  (Might be a runaway multi-line << string starting on line 1)
syntax error at (eval 38) line 39, near "===="
syntax error at (eval 38) line 80, near ">>>>"

What I'm doing wrong ?

Best 73 de HB9DHG
Fulvio Galli
http://www.hb9dhg.ch