[Dxspider-support] hop_table.pl questions

Dave Hawes dave.n3rd at comcast.net
Fri Jul 8 22:36:13 BST 2005

Dirk,

Thanks for the tidbit on the anomaly, but does this relate to KF3B's
question about the fact that an incoming protocol with H1 does not
expire when decremented to H0?  Asked in a different way, does this
mean that the node sending protocols to KF3B-2 that he wishes to
expire at KF3B-2 should send them with H2, not H1?

Thanks for your interest in this.  We would like to learn more, so as
to be better able to control those pesky PC messages.

73 - Dave N3RD