[Dxspider-support] Auto updating Keplerian elements.

Andrea Borgia andrea at borgia.bo.it
Fri Jul 15 16:42:43 BST 2005

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, Eric Carling wrote:

> Thank you - I now have wget installed in Windows and I can run it from any
> command prompt and manually get the amateur.txt file containing the kep
> elements. Now I need to know how to make Spider understand it because when
> Jesus' script runs I get an error 'wget is not a recognised internal or
> external command'.

The folder where you installed wget does not appear in your search path.

Solutions are:
-add that folder to the system's PATH variable (useful in case you
anticipate using wget from many different programs or many times from
cmdline)
-add the folder name to the invocation of wget in the script
(quicker and keeps PATH from becoming a mess)

B73,
Andrea.

--
Homepage: http://andrea.borgia.bo.it     /    Amateur radio: IZ4FHT