[Dxspider-support] Mandriva 2005 Better?--SUSE Install.

Gordon Stewart zl2arn at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jul 16 06:02:58 BST 2005

Hi Dirk, Tony, and the Group,

Tony, looks you are not following the Linux Install Instructions !!
http://www.dxcluster.org/main/installation_en-1.html#ss1.1

For SuSE distributions, the command would be ..

#  useradd  -m  sysop   (Para 1.2 Preparation)

I have just upgraded from WinXP DXspider to SUSE 9.0 DXspider.

I followed the Install instructions carefully and did not have one

single problem. I ran up ./cluster.pl for the first time and it was all GO.

Don't give up on SUSE Tony, you will find it a very user friendly

package, and Dxspider runs very well on it.

Give me a yell if you need a link partner.

Gordon

Sysop: ZL2ARN-10