[Dxspider-support] Hide sysop logins?

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Thu Jun 16 10:41:50 BST 2005

I don't think you can.  If the sysop callsign is not logged in on the
console, you don't automatically get the privileges.  When I access
remotely, I use ssh with PKI authentication and run console.pl that way.  Of
course, you need an add on ssh daemon to do it with Windows.

BTW: Now that you have exposed yourself to the internet, I hope you take
real good care configuring your firewall.  If you like, I can run a program
called nessus that will run a pretty good security check on your IP address.

Mike, W1NR