[Dxspider-support] help with connect string

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Sat Jun 18 21:41:16 BST 2005

To connect as a node, you need to tell dxspider what type of node you
are connecting to.  The dxspider commands for this are set/node (for
AK1A nodes), set/spider (for dxspider nodes), set/clx (for CLX nodes)
and set/dxnet (for dxnet nodes).  See Section 6.4 of the installation
manual.

73, Bob N7XY

On Sat, Jun 18, 2005 at 02:11:36PM -0600, Doug Alston wrote:
> I have tried that, and I connect as a user, not a node.  I see the spots on
> the cluster, but will anyone connect to me does not recieve them.
>
> 73's Doug, n0cda

Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          n7xy (at) n7xy.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.n7xy.net