[Fwd: Re: [Dxspider-support] Cluster hangs]

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 6 20:49:08 GMT 2005

I am running my node under Windows 2K.

I was seeing this "blurting data" on my node.  This computer is really
heavily loaded as it is also running an AR Cluster node.

What I did to fix it was to go into the Windows Task Manager and bump up
the priority of "perl".  Open the "Processes" tab and right click on
perl.  Then set priority to "above normal".   This completely fixed the
problem for the users here.

Lee