[Dxspider-support] Cluster hangs

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 7 19:12:56 GMT 2005

This is a long standing problem with AR Cluster nodes.
Inspite of what the login message says, the cause is not with the
operating system, but rather with the cluster software.

I have written a small windows program that goes between the incoming
users and the cluster program.  It completely solves this problem.
There are a couple of other clusters that are using it as well.  I have
had over 100 telnet users connected without problems.  This program also
allows the remote monitoring of any user link.  This is so useful, I use
it with my Dx Spider cluster as well as my AR Cluster.

Lee