[Dxspider-support] Latest WinCVS ???

Stephen J Carroll scarroll at mchsi.com
Fri Mar 11 02:28:34 GMT 2005

Well, after playing around with file renaming, etc. I found out the reason
WinZip wouldn't work was because somehow certain Spider directories had
changed to "Read Only" which created many errors. Now things are running
smooth again, with 59.347 version online now.

Many thanks to all the suggestions posted.

73, Steve - K2SC