[Dxspider-support] Web Interface

IZ5FSA iz5fsa at tele2.it
Fri Mar 11 06:07:24 GMT 2005

I have same problems on the last Slackware release.

It seems to have problems in the connection from java machine to telnet.

java version is:
Java(TM) 2 Platform Standard Edition Runtime Environment, Version 5.0

Any suggest from Linux' Sysops? Must install add-ons?

73s de Leo, IZ5FSA

MDXC #201
http://www.ariscandicci.it
telnet://iz5fsa.homedns.org:7300