[Dxspider-support] Commands not working

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Mar 13 11:22:16 GMT 2005

This is fixed. Sorry this was a messup on my part. I have somehow
managed to merge a change I made to the Aranea1 branch to the main trunk
last night.

I have made the necessary change to the rest of the code (which will
have the effect of making it a bit faster BTW [but you probably won't
notice]).

That should be available in CVS in about 6 hours from now.

In the meantime you can recover by doing:-

cvs update -D 2005-03-11

Which will put back the old commands.

When you next do an update (say tonight) you should

cvs update -A
cvs update -d

The second cvs may not be necessary but it won't hurt.

NOTE NOTE NOTE - these instructions are ONLY for people that have done a
cvs update between about 14:00 on 12Mar2005 and about 18:00 tonight and
have the same symptoms as outlined below.

The rest of you: please do not do a cvs update until at least 18:00 this
evening (UTC).

Dirk G1TLH