[Dxspider-support] Error during initialisation

Jose M. Valdes R (Joe) YV5LIX yv5lix at yv5lix.org.ve
Mon Mar 14 21:04:40 GMT 2005

Hello Sunny,

Welcome to the DXSpider community.

"The first 2 error are normal,  "rot we jolly well go ..." means every thing
seems to be ok, only the US Database was not loaded and it will not affect
the node's operation, you can download the US Database (usdbraw.gz) to a
temporary folder and run the command
/spider/perl/create_usdb.pl /tmp/usdbraw.gz were temp is the name of your
temporary folder and as SYSOP execute the command load/usdb, you may also
re-start Spider and it will be automatically loaded.

Good luck and enjoy your node.

73/DX Jose M. Valdes R. (Joe) YV5LIX
eQSL.cc Advisory Board Member
QSL manager EA7FTR