[Dxspider-support] reject/spots accept/spots

Jose M. Valdes R (Joe) YV5LIX yv5lix at yv5lix.org.ve
Mon Mar 21 17:26:39 GMT 2005

Hello again Dirk.

After doing as you suggested and 1 by one deleting the "offending" files
every time WinZip stopped de process the CVS is working as expected, I'm now
running 362 and if I ran CVS it doesn't ask to delete any file, I will
re-ran CVS to upgrade to a newer version later this week and will let you
know what the results.

sh/ver
DX Spider Cluster version 1.51 (build 59.362) on MSWin32
Copyright (c) 1998-2005 Dirk Koopman G1TLH
YV5LIX-9 de YV5LIX 21-Mar-2005 1704Z dxspider >

Regarding the reject/spots  accept/spots I still having the same problem,
they are not working yet and showing the same behavior:

rej/spot on hf
Spotted stations from HF (Poland-SP) today:
     3Z75GFI:     3
      SP3HYP:     2
        SP4R:     2
      3Z5IRU:     1
     HF6IARU:     1
YV5LIX-9 de YV5LIX 21-Mar-2005 1702Z dxspider >
DX de IZ2DPX:    14220.0  9M2MT        list 59                        1709Z
DX de DK3SE:    144300.0  DH9NFM       Hi Chris!PSE 2-70-23,ok?       1702Z
JN37
acc/spot on 20m
Spotted stations from 20M (Pirate-Ctry-QQ) today:
            :     1
       C02JD:     1
       ZORRO:     1
YV5LIX-9 de YV5LIX 21-Mar-2005 1702Z dxspider >

At this point this is driving me nut, I simply don't understand why this
commands are executing a command that is not written to the .PL codes; I did
a search for any file starting with rej and acc in the name with DOS command
dir /s rej*.* and dir /s acc*.* and the only file found with rej in the name
was the REJECT folder located inside C:\spider\cmd\, and for acc the result
was the same, the only file found was the folder ACCEPT located inside
C:\spider\cmd\