[Dxspider-support] Two nodes on the same PC

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 12:00:10 GMT 2005

I forgot to add:-

You will need to use different ports for the various listeners you might
have running. So you will need to modify spider/local/DXVars.pm

$clusterport = 27754;

to some other port. For the absence of doubt - you *ONLY* need to change
this if you are running a second instance of spider on the same box (and
then *ONLY* in the second instance). I use port: 27755.

Also, when you set up spider/local/Listeners.pm, don't use the same port
as the "normal" instance of 7300. I use port: 7301.