[Dxspider-support] netrom node connections

Danny Moss ddm at ddmcomputers.com
Thu Mar 24 23:29:33 GMT 2005

Hi everyone in Group,

I am after some info about netrom, I am trying to link my dxspider to my
Tnos 3.0 both on the same machine.
Running red hat 8.0

I have dxspider running fine can it will accept telnet connections fine
and I can telnet to dxspider from tnos and from my xrouter.

Oh before I go further I have not got ax25 compiled in the Kernel have
tied to do that but failed 4 time so far I seam to get the kernel
compiled but I cannot seam to get it to run.
but that is another problem I will sort out later, All I would like to
do is get a netrom connect from dxspider to my tnos system.
Has anybody already set this up if so I would like some help please if
you would not mind helping me.

Or could somebody explain to me how or if dxspider accepts netrom
connects or is the an interface between dxspider and netrom
I see in the doc and setup and on the web page to setup netrom port but
I don t understand how it connects to dxspider or dxspider connects to
the netrom..
any help or information would be very much appreciated  my aim is that
any user on one of my radio ports on my fbb bbs, xrouter node or tnos
can just connect to a netrom name and my system does the rest..
cheers and thank you
Danny Moss
vk7hdm