[Dxspider-support] DXSpider with Pavillion

IZ6FZS Mirko iz6fzs at yahoo.it
Fri Mar 25 17:15:05 GMT 2005

Hi to all, i have configured my DXSpider with another cluster with Pavillion SW, but i have same problem after 10 minutes the clusters disconnect, and i nopn't know why! The Pavillion cluster are configured fron ax25 connection, there are same op can help me?? what imust do?
When the connection start my cluster DXspider send to Pavillion cluster all my code connected, can i disable dis option, because when there are a trasfer of this infos i have for many minutes the QRG busy. Help me pse!!!

TNX Happy Easter to all.

IZ6FZS Mirko Basciano (TE)