[Dxspider-support] very stable software

T3 T3 at semarg.ath.cx
Wed May 4 03:37:54 BST 2005

That's really Good...
my node after 38 days was still going strong, but the AGW Engine quit
talking to the cluster
from the AX25 side, it showed the users connected on AGW port 0, but
never disconnected them
or allowed any more connections
this is under:
Windows ME.
with a Mail Server/Listserver/Web server
after a quick reboot things were back to what windows considers normal
i don't think i could go 203 days, the local power company has problems,
on their own.
haha..

but your right, very stable
Tnks Dirk and all the programers that made this cluster Great!

Tony
N1LDY

Darren G0TSM wrote:

> WB0YRQ-7: 403 nodes, 0 local / 3204 total users  Max users 4259
> Uptime 203 10:42
>
> shame all the nodes and users listed are out of date though..
>
> 73 Darren
>
> At 05:15 03/05/2005, you wrote:
>
>> I agree - very stable software.
>>
>> sh/clu
>> 102 nodes, 4 local / 619 total users  Max users 940  Uptime 68 06:44
>> K8DD-9 de WA8DX  3-May-2005 0520Z >
>> sh/ver
>> DX Spider Cluster version 1.51 (build 58.317) on Linux
>> Copyright (c) 1998-2005 Dirk Koopman G1TLH
>> K8DD-9 de WA8DX  3-May-2005 0520Z >
>>
>> 73    Hank    K8DD
>>
>> Henk wrote:
>>
>>> Hello to the list,
>>>
>>> My cluster PA6NL has over 6 weeks of uninterrupted service. (and
>>> still going strong)
>>> It is running in a Windows 2000 / Perl environment.
>>>
>>> Thanks for a very stable dx-cluster software.
>>>
>>> 73 Henk
>>>
>>> http://www.pa6.nl          PA6NL homepage
>>> http://pa0c.mine.nu       PA0C home page
>>> http://dxc.pa6.nl            PA6NL dx cluster web access
>>> telnet://dxc.pa6.nl:23    PA6NL dx cluster telnet access