[Dxspider-support] SHOW/DX ignoring old spots

Robert Chalmas rchalmas at users.ch
Thu May 5 20:10:53 BST 2005

Hi,

I just noted that the basic SHOW/DX command ignores all spots
which are more then 99 days old (= issued before 26-JAN-2005).

Older spots seems to be visible only with SHOW/DX DAY.
For example, with "SHOW/DX DAY 100" I can see that VP8CM/MM was
(erroneously !) spotted on 25-JAN-2005 but with "SHOW/DX VP8CM/MM"
nothnig is found. This can be reproduced with all callsigns.

I tested this on my node and 5 others (GB7DJK, WR3D, HP2AT-4,
EA1URF-5, W6KK) with similar results.

So why are old spots not found with the basic SHOW/DX command ?
Is there a way to control how far the search algorithm looks
into the old files, or is this a bug ?

73's de           Robert - HB9BZA, sysop of HB9IAC-8 in Geneva

--
Robert CHALMAS, PO Box 1225, CH-1227 Carouge/GE, SWITZERLAND
    email:        rchalmas at users.ch    AX-25: HB9BZA @ HB9IAP