[Dxspider-support] command SH/DB0SDX crash

EA7UU Jesus ea7uu at yahoo.es
Tue Nov 1 22:22:08 GMT 2005

    Hello I am Jesus EA7UU

    This night I did an update to my cluster, It had the version 1.51
(build 59.385) running under SuSe 9.2. The previus updated was 27-Oct-2005

    I used the command sh/db0sdx (exactly "sh/db0sdx zd8z") and the
command crash, the cluster return the next message:

unknown remote host: www.qslinfo.de at (eval 99) line 29
 at /spider/perl/DXCommandmode.pm line 472

    Before the update, the command was running fine. This command is
interesting and several hams use it and I want to recover their use.

    Thanks in advance.