[Dxspider-support] Windows service

Kelly Jones kjones at sullivan1.com
Fri Nov 4 16:06:56 GMT 2005

Thanks Eric,

The only problem with that solution is that it requires a user to actually
log on before the "startup" items fire.  If I'm going to do this, I just
as well manually start it.

What I'm after is a solution that will start the cluster without any
intervention after a reboot.  I'm sure there is a way to start it as a
service, I was just hoping somebody had already jumped through the hoops
so I didn't have to fiddle with things trying to find the right combination.

Kelly