[Dxspider-support] DxSpider and FC3 Problem

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Nov 7 10:51:58 GMT 2005

On Sun, 2005-11-06 at 15:16 -0500, Jim Snider wrote:
> I'm running Fedora Core 3
>
> Here's what iptables -nL returns
>
> ----------
>
> [root at w8bs jim]# /sbin/iptables -nL
> Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
>
> Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)
>
> Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
> [root at w8bs jim]#

Well, I am now officially stumped. The next thing to do, I suppose, is
to get tcpdump running and listening to port 7300 and see what happens.

So, as root: tcpdump -i any -n port 7300

and then try: telnet localhost 7300

again (you are doing this on the same machine as the node, aren't you?)

And let's see the output from tcpdump.

Otherwise, correspond privately and send me some ssh login details and I
will look.

Dirk G1TLH