[Fwd: Re: [Dxspider-support] Hangs revisited]

Wille P. Salminen wille at twoy.net
Sun Nov 20 09:58:04 GMT 2005

Hi,

I do not know how dxspider uses resources, but default settings in
Microsoft Windows allow to start approximately 120 services or processes
under each separate account (?Local System Account? or ?User Account?).
When limit is reached any attempt to start new service or process will
fail. This limit is imposed by limit of memory that all such service
processes share as described in Microsoft Knowledge Base article

73 de Wille OH5LEP