[Dxspider-support] Upgrading CPU... HELP !!!

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Nov 26 16:12:24 GMT 2005

On Sat, 2005-11-26 at 09:47 -0600, Stephen J Carroll wrote:
> Dirk,
>
> Awesome !!!  By issuing "/spider/data perl user_asc" I now have successfully
> transferred the precious data over to the NEW computer.

Oh and BTW, you may well find that your usdb file doesn't work properly
either, for the same reason (incompatible versions of
Storable/DB_File).

If that is the case you will need to download the latest usdbraw.gz
from: http://dxc.k1xx.com/download/usdbraw.gz. Then (assuming you
downloaded the usdbraw.gz into \tmp)[and you are running windows:-]:

$ del \spider\data\usdb.v1
$ cd \spider\perl
$ perl create_usdb.pl \tmp\usdbraw.gz

Just for safety I would stop the node first.