[Dxspider-support] Crash

Eric Carling eric at g0cgl.f2s.com
Sat Oct 29 18:48:35 BST 2005

I do already run Lee's cluster telnet program. My logbook with telnet
connection to DX Summit continues to work when Spider has crashed.

In my case I think the lockup has something to do with the Spider<>AGW
connection - after Spider has locked up these 2 times I mentioned, I closed
AGW Packet Engine prior to rebooting and got 'program closes abnormally'
message.